Come join us on Thursday, July 5th and Thursday, July 12th for MiniMeter Music Class, a free event for kids under 5 and their parents, in partnership with Meter Music Seattle!
Early childhood is a wonderful time to be immersed in the basic elements of music – melody, rhythm, and playful improvisation. MiniMeter is a place to sing, move, and play instruments as a family. Join us in finding new ways to bring music into your family life.
• Create a fun and welcoming environment
• Sing our favorite songs, drawing from popular, traditional, and children’s music
• Explore fundamentals of instrument exploration, music history, and singing
• Allow children and caregivers to participate in a way that is comfortable for them
• Encourage families to build their own instrument and music library at home. We share materials we love rather than requiring families to purchase cd’s, instruments, and books
• Emphasize the repetition and ritual that makes classes exciting for young people to return to each week
Established in 2011, Meter Music provides music lessons and classes for all ages and levels. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inspiring environment for playing music. We believe that fun comes first with weekly music lessons!