If you'd like to use a school-approved purchase order to shop at our Third Place Books locations, you have three options:
- You can email a complete list of books (including the exact title, author, and ISBN for each book) to Niki Marion. We will check stock availability for each title and provide a quote that includes our 20% educator discount. After your approval, we will order the books and call you when they are ready to pick up.
- You can come in to one of our stores with your purchase order in hand and shop our sections. If you need a cart to hold your books while you shop, just ask! Please let us know that you are shopping with a PO when you first arrive at our cashier counter so we can best process your purchase.
- You can have your school or district's purchasing department email your open purchase order to Niki Marion ahead of time. We will keep a paper copy on file at our cashier counter when you arrive. Please check in at our cashier counter before you start shopping to share the PO number with us, so we can match the correct PO to your purchase.
- We cannot keep track of balances on open POs; that is the responsibility of each teacher.
- You must keep a copy of the transaction to submit to your school district's accounting department.
- In rare cases, depending on a book's availability, we may not be able to apply our 20% educator discount to all books in your order.