Do you often struggle with persistent feelings of stress, anxiety and fear? Have you tried CBT and other forms of therapy, but you haven't seen much success? Are you searching for a detailed and highly personalized roadmap for cultivating your wellbeing and embracing psychological health? Then keep reading.
Combining a wealth of practical exercises with an actionable, authentic, and heartfelt blueprint for inspiring personal change, this Dialectal Behavior Therapy workbook for adults seeks to shine an illuminating light on the topic of DBT, empowering readers everywhere to overcome whatever struggles they're facing. Drawing on author's extensive personal experiences dealing with anxiety and OCD, you'll find the best methods for managing feelings of stress and worry - along with a safe, honest, and open place to explore your anxiety and work towards creating positive change.
If you suffer from frequent anxiety, intrusive thoughts, ADHD, or OCD, the powerful exercises in this workbook are built on scientifically proven techniques and the latest psychological insights, arming you with a highly effective roadmap for managing your anxiety-related challenges and cultivating a happier, more mindful, and emotionally stable life.
Plus, with a comprehensive 12-week workbook that's packed with exercises, prompts, and worksheets to confront your symptoms and work through your unique challenges, the DBT Workbook for Adults will empower readers from all walks of life to embrace DBT and discover the life-changing results for themselves.
Here's just a little of what you'll discover inside:
- Exploring The Fundamentals of DBT - and Why It's So Different To Other Forms of Therapy
- Practical Exercises and Tools For Dealing With Anxiety, Stress and Worry
- The Art of Boundary-Setting (and Why Having Clear Boundaries Is Essential For Your Wellbeing)
- Detailed Action Plans For Tackling ADD and ADHD
- How To Confront Phobias, Panic Disorders, and PTSD
- Tips and Tricks For Managing Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior
- A 12-Week Action-Focused Workbook To Track Your Progress and Examine Your Emotions
- And So Much More...
Regardless of your age, background, or if you've tried other types of therapy before and haven't found success, the DBT Workbook for Adults offers you a step-by-step plan for managing your unique anxieties and growing past negative emotions through a meaningful and personalized approach.
Are you ready to begin your journey with DBT? Then scroll up and grab your copy now