What’s inside the set: A how-to guide . . . Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide
explains how to start and keep a dot journal—a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
. . . and a blank dot-grid journal
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!
About the Author
Rachel Wilkerson Miller is a senior lifestyle editor at BuzzFeed. She has written for the Hairpin, Huffington Post, and the Knot, and has appeared on Today and Good Morning America. She lives in Brooklyn.
“This book…will actually help you get your life together.”—HelloGiggles
“It covers everything (seriously, everything) you could ever want to know about organizing your life into one simple journal.”—Apartment Therapy