Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler - SIGNING ONLY
We are pleased to welcome Chelsea Handler with her newest book Uganda Be Kidding Me.
This is a ticket required signing only event. Receive your ticket with your purchase of Uganda Be Kidding Me at Third Place Books. Each ticket gains entry to the signing line for two people.
Books & Tickets Available NOW!
How to Attend the Chelsea Handler Signing :
- Purchase your copy of Uganda Be Kidding me at Third Place Books, in-person, online or over the phone.
- If purchased online or over the phone, your book & ticket will be held for you at Third Place Books you can pick this up anytime before the event OR the day of the event.
- To pick up your book in-store you must have the credit card you paid with and photo ID.
- Tickets are in alphabetical groups of 50 people each. You will be placed in line with the group letter that is on your ticket. Each group will be lined up first come first served.
- Two people per book/ticket combo may stand in line together.
- Candid photos only, meaning no posed photos. Staff will be onhand to assist you with getting as many photos as possible while you are getting your book signed
- No memorabilia will be signed, please do not bring it. We will ask you to step out of line and put any memorabilia at our cashier counter to be held for you.
Further signing details to come.
Wherever Chelsea Handler travels, one thing is certain: she always ends up in the land of the ridiculous. Now, in this uproarious collection, she sneaks her sharp wit through airport security and delivers her most absurd and hilarious stories ever. On safari in Africa, it's anyone's guess as to what's more dangerous: the wildlife or Chelsea.