Inspired by her own reflections on more than fifty years of life as a young girl, a woman, a wife, and a mother, She Walks in Beauty draws on poetry’s eloquent wisdom to ponder the many joys and challenges of being a woman. Kennedy has divided the collection into sections that signify to her the most notable milestones, passages, and universal experiences in a woman’s life, and she begins each of these sections with an introduction in which she explores and celebrates the most important elements of life’s journey.
She Walks in Beauty Event Guidelines
Tickets & Books Available 4/5/11
SIGNING LINE TICKET REQUIRED
-Receive one signing line ticket with your purchase of She Walks in Beauty at TPB.
-No ticket required to hear Caroline Kennedy speak.
- SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
- Two people allowed in line together per signing line ticket.
- There is no limit to the copies of She Walks in Beauty that Caroline Kennedy will sign.
- Two additional books may be signed WITH your copy of She Walks in Beauty.
- Caroline Kennedy will be speaking, but there will not be a formal Q&A afterward.
- You may take photos while you are in the signing line. There will be no posed photos.
NO memorabilia or books by other authors will be allowed in the signing line.
Upcoming Author Events are exempt from discounts.